Lower Urea Level and Reverse Kidney Disease
How to lower blood urea? This question is often asked by kidney disease patients. Ayurvedic treatment and dietary changes are helpful in reducing BUN level.Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN) level in your blood is an indicator of kidney function. Urea is produced as by-product in the liver when protein is metabolized. Healthy kidneys filter urea out of your body through urine. High urea levels generally indicate that you are suffering from acute or chronic kidney disease or kidney failure. Potassium, BUN, and creatinine blood tests can be done to determine their levels in your blood serum and monitor kidney function in patients diagnosed with kidney disease. Normal values for these three tests include:
- BUN, serum – 7 – 25 mg/dL
- Potassium, serum – 3.5 – 5.3 mmol/L
- Creatinine, serum – 0.6 – 1.3 mg/dL
How to lower blood urea?
Higher levels of urea, creatinine and potassium generally indicate that your kidneys are not functioning properly. So, how to lower blood urea? This question is often asked by kidney disease patients. Ayurvedic treatment and dietary changes are helpful in reducing BUN level.
Dietary Changes to Lower Blood Urea
- When kidneys are damaged they are not able to filter protein properly, so you can reduce your protein intake to lower your blood urea. Avoid taking high-protein foods such as red meat, fish, dairy, beans, nuts and grains.
- Alkaline vegetables including Chinese cabbage, carrot and potato help to alkalize urine and reduce the effects of high blood urea levels.
- Several other foods are known to reduce urea and creatinine levels such as cucumber, lemon, red bell pepper, cinnamon and turmeric. However, it is recommended to consult your doctor to before taking these foods.
- Always stay hydrated and drink plenty of water. Dehydration reduces blood volume and increases blood solutes including urea, thus elevating BUN level. Drinking more water will increase the frequency of urination, and as a result, more urea and creatinine will be eliminated from your body.
Ayurvedic Treatment and Herbal Remedies
We at Kundan Kidney Care Centre offer a free assessment and alternative method of treatment for lowering blood urea, creatinine and kidney disease. Our kidney specialists have more than three decades of experience and have helped thousands of patients. Our kidney supplements are effective in the treatment of various kidney problems. Our herbal products contain many useful herbs and active ingredients which are very well known for reducing increased urea and creatinine levels, and therefore, improving kidney health.
Herbal remedies help to reduce the urea and creatinine levels naturally and reverse kidney disease. They can be used along with your allopathic medicines. Ayurvedic treatment for kidney disease can also help you to avoid dialysis.
If you need more information about herbal remedies for high blood urea levels, we welcome you to fill our assessment form. For more assistance on how to lower blood urea and reverse kidney disease, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will surely respond you back within 24 hours.