Gout is a particular type of arthritis that targets the joints and tissues around the large toe and foot. Attacks of gout can happen sporadically, but usually, they occur soon after waking up or during the night. It normally occurs when uric acid – the normal waste product – builds up in the blood and forms crystals in the joints or kidneys.
In a normal condition, the uric acid gets dissolved in the blood, processes through the kidneys, and leaves the body in the form of urine. However, if the body makes extra uric acid, or if the kidneys cannot clear enough of it because of kidney disease, then the level of uric acid in the blood becomes too high thus resulting in a condition known as hyperuricemia. By taking Kundan Kidney Care Centre’s carefully crafted herbal treatments – alternative kidney disease medicine – you can treat your kidneys and avoid risks of developing hyperuricemia condition.
Hyperuricemia increases the risk of gout, and even early death. Uric acid is the product of the purine breakdown. Purines are found in many of the foods that make part of our daily meals like red meat and even alcohol. When purines are broken down and turned into uric acid, they travel through the bloodstream into the kidneys where they are expelled from the body through urination. When there is an excess amount of uric acid that remains in the body, it can build up in other parts, most commonly around the joint of big toe.
GOUT AND KIDNEY STONES
An excessive amount of uric acid can lead to the formation of kidney stones. Kidney stones are considered as being one of the most painful experiences a person can come across. In many cases, the kidney stones can either be removed or passed, but in few cases, they can cause damage to the kidney by causing an obstruction, which prevents the kidneys from filtering out waste, or by scarring the kidneys due to rough edges on the stones. All scenarios can contribute to chronic kidney disease or, even worse, kidney failure.
TIPS TO PREVENT GOUT
• You can prevent the beginning of gout and kidney disease by bringing some changes in the lifestyle. To lower the risk of gout, one must consume fewer purine containing foods in their diet.
• Start consuming diet rich in fruits, whole grains, vegetables, along with low-fat dairy products. Put a limit on sugary foods and beverages, especially those that contain fructose, can also help lower your risk of gout.
• Further, you can also reduce the risk of gout by maintaining a healthy weight and blood pressure levels, along with regular exercise.
• To help reduce the risk of stone formation, drink at least 64 ounces of water a day (8 cups).
• Follow the medication regimen as prescribed by your doctor.
• Take alternative kidney disease medicine from kidney specialists of Kundan Kidney Care Center if you have any kidney disease as it will help your kidneys function well and filter uric acid properly.
There are exceptional people who, instead of having gout, do not have high uric acid levels, so it is vital for them to maintain the healthy lifestyle no matter the level. Simultaneously take alternative kidney disease medicine – a herbal system of treatment uniquely tailored to a patient’s level of kidney disease. Herbal products are guaranteed to improve your kidney function and reverse kidney problems. Always follow a well-balanced diet, maintain a healthy weight, and exercise regularly to avoid risks of developing diseases like gout and kidney problems.