Nowadays, the kidney disease is the leading cause of morbidity and mortality. There are several reasons responsible for the kidney failure however the most important causes are chronic blood pressure and chronic uncontrolled diabetes. Synthetic drugs used for uric acid and other diseases are also one of the reasons in some cases along with nephritis, nephrotic syndrome and autoimmune diseases.
No matter whatever is the cause, once the creatinine level goes beyond the limits, it becomes very difficult to bring it back in the range. There are however certain natural herbs and Ayurvedic treatment for kidney disease which have shown excellent results in lowering down the creatinine levels without causing the elevation in the potassium levels or affecting the sugar levels. The herbs used together helps to improve the overall health and improve kidney function.
AYURVEDIC / HERBAL TREATMENT FOR KIDNEY FAILURE
Ayurvedic treatment for kidney disease mainly focuses on strengthening of kidneys, restoring its function and improve their filtration capacity. It also reduces the need for dialysis.
There are a number of herbs present which is the alternative treatment for kidney failure like Punarnava (Boerrhavia diffuse), Gokshur (Tribulus Terrestris), Kaasni (Chicorium intybus), Varun (Crataeva nurvala), Bhumi Amla (Phyllanthus niruri) etc.
YOGA FOR KIDNEY FUNCTION IMPROVEMENT
Advance medical equipment and modern medications have helped the doctors to curb the damage caused to kidneys. However, due to the economic and health concerns associated with these methods of treatment, people have started switching over to one of the most natural alternatives – yoga, for kidney ailments. Yoga is an ancient branch of holistic living which promotes the healthy lifestyle through meditation, asanas, and Ayurveda. The biggest advantage of yoga for curing kidney disease is that it does not have any side-effects likewise Ayurvedic treatment.
THE BEST YOGA POSES FOR KIDNEY HEALTH
Yoga stimulates and massages various organs that help to bring the body to an optimal level. Along with yoga poses, taking an ayurvedic diet can help you keep check over diabetes and blood pressure level.
Practice these simple yoga poses on the regular basis so as to ensure the health of your kidneys:
1. Salamba Bhujangasana (Sphinx pose)
2. Ardha Matsyendrasana (Sitting Half Spinal twist)
3. Bhujangasana (Cobra pose)
4. Paschimottanasana (Seated forward bend)
5. Setu Bandhasana (Bridge pose)
6. Naukasana (Boat pose)
SOME IMPORTANT TIPS TO REMEMBER
• Make sure that you consume home cooked food and stay away from outside food as much as possible.
• Try to include more and more fruits and green vegetables in your platter.
• Stay away from food with high potassium content and include more iron-rich food in your diet.
• Opt for Ayurvedic treatment for kidney disease as they are rich in nutrients.
• Drink plenty of water and get 6-8 hours of sleep every day.
WHY KUNDAN KIDNEY SUPPLEMENTS
• They provide the best healthcare experience.
• Together with the patients and families, they meet their health needs.
• Responsive, respectful and caring for their patients and community.
• Honest, trustworthy and accountable for the resources, services, and behaviors.
• Strive for innovation and commitment to continuous learning.